HDOR FREEDOM RUN
Aug 15th is a very special day for all of us, and what better way to remember the sacrifices made by our freedom fighters and pay our homage to them, than by running with our fellow citizens.
After the successful completion of the 4th edition of 100 Days of Running, team HDOR is back with the next event, the HDOR FREEDOM RUN , to be held on Wednesday, Aug 15th, 2018.
How to take part in HDOR FREEDOM RUN ?
- If you are not already registered on our event website, register your HDOR account on the register page.
- Run at a time and place of your choice on Independence Day, Wed, Aug 15th. Connect with other runners in your running group to see if they have planned some runs on the day.
- On Aug 15th, login to your participant dashboard and submit your Aug 15th run data. If you have connected your Strava account to 100 Days of Running (highly recommended), we will automatically import your run data if it exists in your Strava account without any need to submit the same.
- See your run data and your name on our special world-wide HDOR Freedom Run leaderboard.
Starting August 15th morning, we will have a live leaderboard where you will be able to see run details of all event participants from around the world. Check out the live Freedom Run Leaderboard.
- Run a minimum distance of 2 km anytime on Aug 15th. Your run needs to start after midnight (and not on the previous day or night).
- Your run should be recorded using a GPS watch or mobile app with GPS if you are running more than 5 km.
- If you are submitting your run data for distance up to 5 km, you do not need to provide any GPS activity link as proof (leave it blank). For more than 5 km, GPS activity link is required as proof.
- You cannot use GPS activity data belonging to another runner by tagging or copying.
- You can run multiple times during the day. However, you need to connect your 100 Days of Running account to Strava if you want to do multiple runs, to enable us to import your multiple runs from your Strava account.
Looking forward to seeing our HDOR community come together as ONE on our Independence Day.
Team 100 Days of Running